Saturday, December 11, 2010

Up

Daughter and I watched "Up" on DVD today. I don't have many movies on DVD but think I'll buy this one. This movie actually made me cry! (Okay, that sounds kind of girly. The movie made me cry, think I'll buy it.) Tears running down my face in front of my daughter. She said, "It's just a movie, daddy. It's not real." But it showed me there's a part of me which still exists which I thought maybe didn't any more. Then there were parts which had my daughter and I laughing out loud. This is one movie I could watch many times, which is rare for me.

Later we went to the mall. Rode the carousel 6 times. Wanted to see the "magic snow". It never happened! Going to call the mall and complain loudly about that. As expected, it's a light show but in a very limited area of the mall by Santa, yet they never flipped the switch. Daughter was disappointed and I am angry.

We went to see the Bugg Lights at Menaul School, which is well worth seeing. Quite amazing! Inspired daughter and I for future displays in our yard.

She's at her mother's now. I'm gonna watch a movie and get to bed. She'll be back in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment