Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to mornings

Have to be up early tomorrow. New assignment begins at 7:30 AM. Plus it may be snowing in the morning. Plus I've never worked there before. All adds up to being awake and leaving home with plenty of spare time.

Unless they close the clinic and cancel me.

Took my daughter out to Itz pizza this afternoon. I had promised to spend extra time with her during her Christmas vacation. Didn't get to spend a whole lot of extra time with her but some. Plus what may be a last hurrah before bankruptcy. Not like I waste a lot of money but will have to keep things even tighter for a while.

Been moody. No doubt a combination of weather change, lack of sun, erratic schedule and stress. However, there's also the fact that my nervous system is healing. It has been improving slowly for years after making primary diet changes. Now it's accelerated since completely eliminating gluten. Things which developed over years and didn't even seem like damage have reversed.

Gotta get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment