Monday, December 6, 2010

Canceled again

Canceled from work again tonight. Really sucks. One shift in two weeks.

Running low on food. If I don't get work soon I'll be eating rice and corn flakes soon. Happy I have the protein shake powder. For tonight it may sound like an odd combination but I have tamales and rice pilaf. Could have made spanish rice but made that a few times lately and didn't feel like it.

To keep calorie intake up, I made no bake cheesecake with crushed corn flake crust. Had been planning on making it and got the cream cheese while on special.

Promised my daughter I'd try to stop smoking this week. Down to 4 cigarettes, so I guess now is the time.

Once I got canceled, I went outside and took apart most of the rest of the front wall. Only the base and pillars remain. I'll move the blocks around back in the morning. Bad thing about getting canceled is not being able to get to sleep until really late unless I wear myself out. Which isn't always easy.

Nothing on TV worth watching. Have an old pirated copy of Hellboy on DVD which was given to me a long time ago. Watching that while writing. Maybe have a couple of drinks and get to bed as early as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment