Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good news!

Got some good news! I'll be working four days a week, 10 hours each day each week until the end of March! It's at a clinic which is fairly specialized. I was afraid the pay would be much lower but the pay is the same as I make now! Yay! The shifts are during the day

I also updated things with another agency I used to work for some time back for a short while. Maybe I can pick up shifts on Wednesdays, when I'm off from the clinic. They still pay less but okay for a second job one day a week.

I'm getting rather tired of people telling me they wish they had my metabolism. From Sun night to Mon night I didn't eat enough for me. So I lost 3 lbs in 24 hours. I don't know how to get across the fact that there is a big difference between being able to eat and being forced to eat. I'm now 48 and have to eat more than I ever have in my life. If I don't, I could face starvation in under one month.

Need to take a nap. Things to do this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment