Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On call

Asked to be on call tonight. Not much money but better than nothing and makes it certain if the hospital needs someone later, it's me they'll call.

Had my last real cigarette this morning. I have an electronic one but it's not the same. Takes a bit of the edge off of a nic fit, though. Battling between going cold turkey and the urge to buy a pack. Managed to fight it off. First day is the worst.

As planned, moved the blocks from the front wall today. I also took down all but the base of the side wall. Still need to stack those. Not sure but it looks like the hardest part will be the base, since it has to be dug up. But it's not set in concrete.

Raked a little over 110 gals of leaves from the dance studio lot. Was going to do more but it was too windy.

Obviously getting lots of exercise. Important thing is that this shows my health to have improved. I wanted to get those walls down for months but couldn't manage the energy. Now I've taken down and moved most of it in only a few days and feel fine. Really happy about that. Have to keep getting exercise and extending myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment