Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold morning

Not much to write. Just waiting for coffee to brew.

Temp in my immediate area last night allegedly dropped to 5 degrees. Still cold out but looks like it should warm up quickly. Weather is supposed to change fairly radically from here on.

Need to go to the library today. Write a couple of letters (out of ink here) and renew some books.

If I get a call to work may head out early to get a multimeter and battery for the bike. Owe everything I've got out right now but can make more and save more if I have transportation. Won't try to talk my daughter into riding. She's already expressed fear of it. So when she's here we'll still be on the bus until I can afford a small truck. Though once my finances are in order I'd like to buy a motorized trike. Think she'd be okay riding on that. And they get over 60 mpg.

Sucks the IRS is delaying acceptance of some returns this year. Including my own. They're not accepting many resturns until 2/14/11. Had to itemize or I would have gotten about $500 less than what I'm getting.

Guess I should get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment