Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Still sick

Had phone problems today which cost me a shift tonight. Just as well. Still sick and feel worse tonight than I did this morning. Hope better in the morning. Least I'm not having any problem sleeping. What sucks most is how damn moody I get when sick.

Managed to get some things done around here. Wanted to till and rake the remaining rows today but part of the soil was still too frozen. Turned one small part with the garden fork and could see tiny ice crystals throughout the soil. Got some of it done and things look good. Once the soil thaws I think I'll go ahead and form rows and cover them back up for a while.

Was thinking of many of my ideas which I have yet to be able to fully develop. Honestly, most of my ideas would never make me any money. While they're good ideas, there may be no way to profit from them. Even the idea for generating electricity. It's a system which utilizes existing technology and can be adopted or duplicated. But these ideas still warrant development. Then I started thinking that if anything happened to me, I don't have any of these ideas comprehensively documented. I've even forgotten ideas in the past. I really should document the basic ideas and any progress on them. So if something ever does happen that I cannot develop them more, someone else can. Better than having them totally lost.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment