Saturday, February 5, 2011

Much better day

Had a much better day today than yesterday.

The ex wants to keep daughter home more on weekends to make friends in that neighborhood. Schedule makes it difficult during the week. Though it's at least irritating that they've lived there for quite some time and it becomes a priority now. It will change back to the way it has been if daughter is unhappy with it.

This morning, since daughter knew she'd have less time with me, she asked her mother to drop her off early and pick her up late.

She had the sniffles. Think a minor sinus infection. Ex wanted me to keep her inside all day, which isn't possible here. She likes being outside too much. Plus I go by the philosophy that activity most often helps you defeat illness.

We hopped on the bus. Went to eat lunch at a Chinese buffet, then went to a movie she wanted to see. Doesn't sound like a lot but with the bus, took most of the day. We took a book along and read while riding. She still likes riding the bus with me. Gets to sit next to me and have my complete attention. I like it, too. Except for the time and limitations.

She was tired by the time her mother picked her up. She was laying her head on the table after dinner. Maybe just fatigue but she seemed melancholy when she left. Didn't want to let go of me and referred to seeing me tomorrow until reminded she isn't coming here tomorrow.

Hope I get lots of work so I can get a vehicle soon.

Weather is improving again for the moment. Can get some more accomplished tomorrow outside. Maybe play around with arrangements to allow more indoor plants to get enough sunlight until warm enough to move some things outside.

Sugar water finished first stage of fermentation. That was fast. It's calrifying at the top. Don't think I should allow that to happen for long. But seems like the vinegar process may not take long. Happy for that. I'll check the pH of it tomorrow for kicks.

Just watching a movie now, then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment