Monday, February 21, 2011

Pissed off

It was against my better judgement that I accepted the shift at the rehab today. Took it because the coordinator from my agency asked me to take it as a favor. It was an 8 hour shift which would effectively eliminate me from working 12 hours on Sun or Mon night. Plus I've heard bad things about this rehab. But it was an assured shift, since large numbers of people don't get discharged from rehab on Sun night, right? Not so assured. I got canceled at 5 AM today. And this was after being offered a 12 hour shift for last night. So I won't accept a shift at that rehab in the future.

I feel bad about my daughter not being with me today but if not for the shift scheduled this morning, I would have taken the shift for last night. So results would be about the same.

Had problems with my phone again. Had to delete and reinstall my browser again this morning. Second time this has happened. Only had the phone for about 4 months now.

Woke up with a sprained wrist. Not sure what I did yesterday to manage that. Sucks I can dig outside for days and only get a bit sore but wake with a sprained wrist and not know how it happened. Oh, well. Sprained wrist never stopped me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment