Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Restless mind

Mind won't stop moving.

Think one reason I'm not feeling so great is gluten again. Ate a couple of frozen dinners last night and think they must have had gluten and possibly quite a bit. Twice in one week is having an effect on me.

With the agency eliminating daily pay, it has an effect. Though I have been planning to gradually move to a weekly direct deposit, right now I need the daily pay option. I had been hoping to pull enough together to have the scooter repaired later this week. Not sure that will happen now. Probably not. I will keep working for them and taper over to my pay being direct deposit. However, I'll have to decrease my availability with them for a while and increase availability to the new agency. I get $30 less per shift with the new agency but they do still offer daily pay. Glad this came about when I'm already listed with the new agency.

My old agency will probably take something of a hit from this as well as I do. Since the hospital has shown they'll still have me working for them no matter which agency I work for and will ask for me by name it becomes less likely they will stick with the agency over me. They keep asking for me at various times but I haven't been able to work some of the shifts because of transportation.

With the tactic of not having to pay on the loans which were weighing me down so much, I've been catching up slowly on my student loan. Since it's federal, absolutely necessary. Should be able to pay off the ex's vehicle in a few months. Things are coming around but the next couple of weeks are fairly crucial.

Wish I could win the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment