Friday, February 4, 2011

Today was not the greatest day.

Left the dog in the house last night but didn't barricade her in the dining room. Just let her roam most of the house. Got home from work this morning and found a mess. She had destroyed a number of plants, among them all of the pepper plants. All of the leaves and peppers chewed off. I doubt they'll recover. She also chewed up several styrofoam cups with seedlings and potting soil and the floor was a mess. Then she chewed up a library book which I will now have to pay for.

My plans for today had been to deposit my paycheck after the mail came, wash clothes, clean house, maybe eat somehwere, get a movie and relax. Didn't happen that way. Got too little sleep, woke up and checked the mail. No check. Called my agency. My check which should have been mailed two days ago was still there, never mailed. If I didn't get my check, I would be overdrawn again. So instead of my original plans, I spent several hours going across town to get the check which should have been here already.

Got back home, went and put both checks in the bank, got gas for the generator and a movie. I did wash clothes by hand but they're still in the tub. Hang them out in the morning. Just have to get up early and clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment