Monday, February 14, 2011

It's hell being popular

Woke up this morning to multiple voice mails and missed calls I had slept through.

Seems both agencies had scheduled me for the same shift at the same hospital. So I called the hospital to sort out which one was confirmed first and let each on know the result. Of course it wasn't that easy. The house supervisor had spoken verbally with one agency but the other confirmed me faster in the computer. At this point I've spoken with all three and I'll let them sort it out. Just go with the results when I get to work tonight.

Each agency knows about the other now. I'm rather hoping that in the competition between them that one or the other will get me a contract somehwere.

The IRS starts processing submitted returns today. I think mine should be pretty close to the front of the list, so should be processed soon. Have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment