Saturday, March 12, 2011

Can't sleep

Daughter is sleeping in my room. Been so long since she slept over here that she had a difficult time getting comfortable. So now there's a light and a radio on because that's how she sleeps. Over my objections, the ex always had some music source on in my daughter's room while she slept since infancy. I proved multiple times it wasn't necessary. Well, it is now.

For me, I sleep in silence and best in complete darkness. When I was much younger, I seriously considered buying or building a sensory deprivation tank. Not for sleep but for meditation. It turned out to be a rather impractical thought, living in apartments and barracks and with limited space. May be a more reasonable thing to have now.

Any way, since she's asleep, I can probably turn the music off now. Light isn't a problem. See if I can get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment