Thursday, March 24, 2011

New job?

Talked this morning with the agency which is trying to fill a position for a contract at the AF base. had spoken with them before but the pay was too low to accept the position. They called me back couple of days ago and wanted to talk about an increase. This morning, they asked how much I wanted. I told them and they said yes! Plus I get health insurance, paid holidays and sick days. Job is Mon through Fri, 7 AM to 4 PM, so 40 hours or more per week. They're submitting my resume to them this morning and I may have an answer by tomorrow.

Not much sleep happening today. Worked last night and scheduled again tonight. Makes for a full paycheck next Fri. But had to go shopping this morning. So just got home a short while ago. Least I have rabbit food and a new garden sprayer. Now I need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment