Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Funny looking spinach

I was looking more closely at some new spinach which sprouted a few days ago. Looked kind of funny. Scalloped edges on the leaves and a rather circular pattern. Didn't think too much of it because I planted several varieties. But after looking more closely today, I realized why this spinach looks different. Because it's potatoes! Lol! Glad to see they're finally sprouting.

Finally picked up some onion seeds to grow sets for late summer planting and have onions for winter. Got red and white onion seeds. Haven't seen the red seeds where I've been shopping and it's a real hassle getting to a garden center.

I still want to get some giant pumpkin seeds soon.

Went and got the urine drug screen done. That was how the shopping got done. Made a detour on the way home.

Now I need to hunt for some immunization records which I apparently didn't include this morning with everything else I faxed. If I can't find them, not sure what to do.

Guess I should start looking, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment