Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No bus

Never got a call back, so I assume no shift was confirmed for tonight. Was submitted for shifts at two hospitals. Didn't get on the bus because I wouldn't know which way to go or even if I have a direction to go.

Went ahead an trimmed the tomato plant in the living room back. It's a beautiful plant, winding around itself, down and back up and around again. If completely stretched out it would probably reach at least 10 ft in length, possibly more. Has some small tomatoes growing on it at the moment. Been thinking of moving it outside but now I'm considering keeping it indoors. It's decorative enough. No matter which, once some of these tomatoes are harvested, I need to cut some of the total unwound height off. I'll let it grow back but can't move it at this height. The bucket it's growing in is ugly, so I need to put it in something more attractive. I won't take it out of this bucket but place this one inside another. Then use a more attractive support. Never expected to keep this thing inside until now. Then again, never thought I could grow a tomato plant this size at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment